Thursday, February 18, 2010

Speaker Wire Diagram On 02 Lincoln Ls Installing Infinity Basslink T Sub Woofer In My 02 Ford Ranger Need Help!?

Installing infinity basslink t sub woofer in my 02 ford ranger need help!? - speaker wire diagram on 02 lincoln ls

I bought my car t-amp Infinity Basslink subwoofer box, all wiring is required (8guage amplifier kit), and two reference monitors infinity. Submarines are behind the seats (what) and the front speakers on the doors. Operating with my head unit: / but I think it will be good speakers are not too big to need its own amplifier. Anyway I need to help cable, a fuse holder that resembles the upper right in this photo ...
http://www.germes-online.com/direct/dbimage/50056460/ANL_Fuse_Holder.jpg
really no idea how to wire everything
I need specific instructions please! Pictures or diagrams would be useful

also for those of you who know a little Ford truck, what can I do about removingDoor panels to install speakers? and after you arrive, you place the speakers in place that have no idea how to connect to the main unit or amp / box (as himself)
any help would be very grateful!
every Web site? could help

0 comments:

Post a Comment