Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sharp Pain In The Anus While Menstruating Shooting Pain In The Abdomen Especially While Passing Stool?

Shooting pain in the abdomen especially while passing stool? - sharp pain in the anus while menstruating

Hello,

I women.Last 28 years weeks ago I had a sudden sharp pain in the abdomen (for example) cramping in the first place. It was unbearable and Tylenol did not work, so I had to take a stronger pain medication every 6 hours.
The pain is know around the abdomen around the navel, and it is difficult to know exactly where was.It in my abdominal pain was also particularly strong in the ass, as if someone was digging with a knife.
I thought I would pass the kidney stone does not.
I could not bear it and move it (felt heavy in the abdomen) and the passage of feces and urine is a nightmare for me.I just screamed in pain in the bathroom.
Because I was thinking of moving kidney stones, I'm not going to the emergency.
After 2-3 days I've had my went.I radiography of kidney stones and the stone did not move a bit.Everybody says constipation, but I was before proposals were normal day.My normal, I drank plenty of fluids due to kidney stones and was A regular exercise.
How is it that I constipation, high intensity hadtion.
I did not start from the pain, but I have a sequel, but I made it to the chair after taking a strong pain medication.It 's not right so he left because I had so much pain, not in a position to put under pressure.
So now that the pain is gone, but I still have) some kind of strange feeling of discomfort and pinching (in the mid-abdomen, abdomen, and sometimes directly into the anus.
I have abdominal pain during bowel movements and a little hard to his normal otherwise.
I have a lythotripsy tomorrow.May be after I go to the doctor.
But my question is constipation trouble.Is can create something so serious?
I went with my gut gynac in the uterus and everything is normal and no vaginal infections.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what could be the cause of the pain. Want to see a doctor. As for constipation, but I recommend a stool softener to keep your stools soft. Colace is the best, generic and brand work. Hard stools can be very painful, as it moves through the intestines. You can also hemorrhoids, which could be the cause of anal pain. I suggest you ask your doctor as soon as possible.

Pray pain disappears quickly.

Post a Comment