Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mini Models 2010 Girls Toyota Sienna...What Month Will The New Re-designed 2010 Model Be Available?

Toyota Sienna...What month will the new re-designed 2010 model be available? - mini models 2010 girls

I've heard the new Sienna is designed from scratch to get rid of the terrible, even Gastly aspect of the former. Can not wait. I wanted to once a year, but refused to buy the ugly minivan. I want one with good lines and a normal appearance, not the thing with the bubble Monster Eye Bumble Bee and deformed, bent .... When available in 2010. Sienna are the best, and if it gets to replace the body of the bright red monster in 1950 and by something better, and fold the seats will be a winner. And Toyota? .. Listen. Can not bent the seats ... not for sale.

2 comments:

McCain's a butt sniffer! said...

Either in October or November of this year!

jaija132 said...

Out 2 x one year, around October, if I remember correctly, you should never buy a car when they redesigned it takes a couple of years to reach the mistakes of a new car, which is 06, if you spend RAV4 a big SUV, and I'm not happy, I waited a little longer, like 09

Post a Comment