Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ambrotose And Scabies Looking For People With MS Who Have Taken Mannatech And Are Well Now, And Would Talk To My Friend Who Has MS.?

Looking for people with MS who have taken Mannatech and are well now, and would talk to my friend who has MS.? - ambrotose and scabies

I have a friend who has MS and needs for information about what will happen, and the feeling that it will take Mannatech's products ... ambrotos especially. I admit, but I did not have an answer for him. It takes ambrotos now (just started) and detoxifying. He wants to be sure it will work for someone who has lived there, too. I think the work results, because I gave him, but I / we need more information about how much to take, products and / or you can really talk to someone has been or will be around that. Thank you very much.

3 comments:

Kyle Theobald said...

Although I have not personally been involved in any cases like that, it is necessary that you take classic Ambrotose Complex for MS. The founder himself said that we don't have all the answers to MS -- 1/3rd of people respond really well, 1/3rd have good results and 1/3rd either quit too early to find out, or don't respond at all. One in our downline had pretty good results, but are not taking enough still. Ambrotose Complex will not cure MS -- it will have to be taken for the rest of their lives. Take plenty of PLUS with it, Phyt-aloe and Omega-3 as well as regular amounts of the other core techs.

COblonde said...

I assume your friend is through treatment, or may already have? I informed the oncology nurses 2 do not take antioxidants or immune boosters during chemotherapy. They gave me information. in the various supplements, incl. Mannatech and what I read he is promising, but ultimately I would not interfere with chemotherapy, and never before in this chapter you have selected to repeat the advice of oncology nurses to follow. I like your oncologist, nurses and care by Mannatech see also controversial. I start these things after chemotherapy, to restore my health at that time and trust in Dr. 's for now. Good luck and God bless you and your friend.

Richard W said...

I was diagnosed with MS 10 years ago and had Glyconutrients for 1 year. I will take some experience with the products and quantities. E-mail if you are interested in further information.

Post a Comment