Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Creative Wedding Seating Chart Ideas Ideas To Make My Wedding Reception Pleasant For Everyone?

Ideas to make my wedding reception pleasant for everyone? - creative wedding seating chart ideas

The property is an evening reception. Me and my friend did not have many, many friends, in fact, almost all of our friends in the parade and 80 other family. My family has many conflicts, and although most have agreed, is nice for my big day to play is a creative seating are necessary to prevent a catastrophe. His family loves me and are quite nice, but do not really know that my family () except my mother at all. For the home they have a meal with a string quartet playing, absolutely no DJ as none of us like them. How can I prevent this disaster is boring? Tips for talking to do things that people at the table or anything.

2 comments:

jinglech... said...

All they talk to you! It's your day:) - but fun ideas: put disposable cameras on the tables so that they can be pictures of you by a couple of photos of children in the tables for them, and coloring books and crayons for children who are attending. I am sure that his family are not covered by your big day does not spoil it!

miko said...

I hope not angry with my answer ... but it is a formal acceptance should not be invited to the birthday party in a position with a polite conversation.If not maintain it for you .... You can always play a slide show, if photos received from you and the groom and his growing environment.

Post a Comment