Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Throat Feels Full Mouth/Throat Gurus ~ Anyone Know Why The Back Of My Mouth Feels Like It's Full Of Flem And Saliva? Dry Too!

Mouth/Throat Gurus ~ Anyone Know Why The Back of my Mouth Feels Like It's Full of Flem and Saliva? Dry too! - my throat feels full

Any measure to get rid of phlegm? He is always on the back of the neck, usually in the morning, and I want to spit when I speak sometimes (I hope people know what I mean). If my mouth is dry, what can I do? Lemon juice is?

Thank you!

3 comments:

Anthony K said...

When you urinate every 50 minutes, then you immediately get a doctor you have diabetes.

icecoolr... said...

resigned, and there is a dramatic improvement, then reduce the consumption of alcohol may also be oral Candida int could be more of a possibility that you are diabetic ask your doctor

lorie v said...

Gargle with salt water 3 to 4 times per day

Post a Comment