Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Self Diagnosis More Condition_symptoms When You Go To The Doctor, Is It Ok To Tell Him Your Self Diagnosis If It's A Mental Problem ?

When you go to the doctor, is it ok to tell him your self diagnosis if it's a mental problem ? - self diagnosis more condition_symptoms


In going to the doctor this Friday for me, and I wonder what to do when I go into what seems to move a little.
Is it right to propose to my self-diagnosis for him when he was a psychological problem?
Or should indicate my symptoms without the disease, I think that is?

3 comments:

midnight... said...

If you have an idea of the problem to express it. Absolutely. But consider also that the document was over years of medical school, you do not need. Therefore, self-diagnosis might be wrong.

ToniMaex... said...

I would say the Docter.
I told my MS diagonsis Docter my car and I did some tests and I discovered that I did not.
Diagonsed me when I was 12 and my Docter not believe me. But I did.

Cammie said...

Only at home and tell the doctor what you think.

Post a Comment