Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bios Dongle How Can I Remove The Startup And BIOS Passwords On My Toshiba Satellite 1105?

How can I remove the Startup and BIOS passwords on my Toshiba Satellite 1105? - bios dongle

I changed the password blank and no longer work. I tried to parallel the Loopback adapter without any result. I have also tried all the password back door and boot from a floppy disk and update the BIOS, but let me not boot from a floppy disk instead of your password. These laptops have a special security chip EPROM to store the password, even when the battery is removed from the BIOS, so that a simple solution will not work. I can not send because I used a Toshiba Goodwill Community Foundation store bought. Can someone help me before I pull the hair. Thanks in advance
Corey

1 comments:

SayDoYou... said...

If you do not send Toshiba, you're probably out of luck. The only thing that (theoretically) replace or erase the memory on the security chip.

All I could think of when you can not find a replacement, remove the chip, degaussing, and then replace. I can not guarantee that this works.

Hope this helps!


EDIT: Wow, I'm very tired, I totally distance - you can not demagnetize the flash memory as a drive. I think you're probably SOL if you have another laptop that does not work and go get into the EEPROM. Sorry.

Post a Comment