Sunday, November 8, 2009

Region Free Dvd Recorders Good As Blu-ray Where Can I Buy The Best Multi-region/region Free DVD Recorders With Freeview?

Where can I buy the best multi-region/region free DVD recorders with Freeview? - region free dvd recorders good as blu-ray

I'm in the UK. and I have a pair of Region 1 DVD, but it means to them after I DVD for small, she disappeared from the area of use, which desperately needs to see how certain does not lose the CD.

If possible, I need a resonably price (since replaced the format of Blu-Ray, which is cheaper anyway) DVD Recorder should, in addition to the chance to play hard all I have to take in the region and almost all DVD formats, need I know that can pause live TV. Reproduction of TDT may have read, but I do not know if you need to do a hard drive or something.

I miss the shows and movies is interrupted, it would be extremely helpful, but if not possible, live TV, with TNT as the coding region and no registration break multi-format sells well enough for me.

1 comments:

Goliath said...

Both models offer on DTT, Muti region, hard drive and the control of the pause live TV.
DMREX768EBK Multi Region Panasonic DVD recorder with 160GB hard drive
Built in digital TV tuner, Freeview Playback, Pause Live TV & Series Link.
The DVDSH853M integrated digital DVB-T tuner 160GB Samsung HDD

Post a Comment