Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dairy Farm Depression When You Hear That Someone Is From Wisconsin, Do You Think They Lived On A Dairy Farm?

When you hear that someone is from Wisconsin, do you think they lived on a dairy farm? - dairy farm depression

Almost everyone is over the states. Also he did. You would be surprised by some states. Connecticut, and the masses have some tough ghettos. I did not know until I visited recently. I'm originally from Wisconsin and I have only one kind of shit Rust Belt densely populated industrial area in the southeast, south of Milwaukee. There were many ghetto for all. It was Chicago's Southside ghetto, sure, but it was not Malibu or a dairy farm property.

4 comments:

RuneAmok said...

I know you better, because I'm from Milwaukee. But then, maybe I tend to generalize about people in other states. East Coast - rich. West Coast - granola muffins new age of the earth. South - you know. Louisiana - voodoo priest or priestess. And so on.

Nunya M said...

It is a "ghetto" in Connecticut and Massachusetts? Hmmm ... I do not think that they have done to save to ...

I always think if I hear of Wisconsin-constipation. But it's probably just me.



___
Pshhhh ... Just because we have problems ... not that we ghetto ... lol more "ghetto" of Wisconsin ... I give you, dass

thalog48... said...

When I think of Wisconsin, I think people in big cities are built around a specific sector, but I know this is not always the case. The only state that people will not really generalize about Wyoming, Wyoming, for in reality does not exist.

nora2200... said...

Of course, I live on a dairy farm! I was shocked - shocked! The only person I met that Wisconsin does not know what time the cows come home (it's 4 hours) because I am from Pennsylvania and around the world are the Amish and lives on a dairy farm, if I knew it is not.

Post a Comment