Monday, January 4, 2010

San Diego Appliances Renting Out A Room In My 2bed 1bath Condo Where I'm Currently Living, Any Advice?

Renting out a room in my 2bed 1bath condo where I'm currently living, any advice? - san diego appliances

Ok, I think, to supplement my income by renting one of my rooms in my apartment with 2 bedrooms. The place is a conversion condominium, completely renovated in order from top (new equipment, a small terrace in downtown San Diego, laminate, etc., etc. down there, everything is new). The tenant would also be a residential community, and this will be my primary residence. My questions are: How much should I charge for rent, do a background check, tenant, the man's wife (I am single man, thirty years), duration of the rent, deposit TN, etc. I do not have a roommate about 8 years and all those who have experience in this topic I would like to hear from you, thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment