Sunday, January 3, 2010

Rennetless Cheese Are All Organic Cheese's Rennetless?

Are all organic cheese's rennetless? - rennetless cheese

I recently discovered the miracle of microbial enzymes used in some cheeses. I have over 11 years without eating cheese, and after 6 months, I realized that not all cheeses made with rennet from calves' stomachs. The hardest part for me is to cheeses that are good and do not find any. Is it fair to say that all cheeses are rennet less? Or is this a dangerous course?
ps here is a link ideal for anyone on a list of less cheese:
http://cheese.joyousliving.com/

1 comments:

Princess Buttercup said...

Technically speaking, the cheese some roots. Microbial, GM, Lab Lab and vegetables are in their effect.

I would not say that all organic vegetarian cheese safe. I think a lot, does not mean that organic vegetarian.

Post a Comment