Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Casket Sprays How Hard Is It To Make A Casket Spray?

How hard is it to make a casket spray? - casket sprays

My father died on Monday and Friday is the funeral. The family is responsible for the flowers. You do not have a set of OT for money, and I saw some online box and sprays are very expensive. My father creamated immediately after the funeral, I do not see spending $ 200 (I hope you all know what I mean when I say I do not want to appear disrespectful or hate), only believe, in Nice, where I can do as well for me. Also I am concerned that what I have to do with his death now. Do you have tips or know anything about flower arrangements for funerals?

1 comments:

mizzzzth... said...

Honey, let me say first that I know how difficult it is to lose a father, and I'm sorry ...... You can be relatively cheap artificial flowers rather in craft stores (Pat Catan, etc. ..). Or you can add a bouquet of flowers which she loved. When my grandmother died, we gathered a ton of tulips in her garden and made a spray in this way. Imagine what they want, put into the computer and buy an ivy around .... I'm sure it will be nice and remember who have disappeared or do not see his father ...... God bless you and your family !!!!!

Post a Comment