Monday, January 25, 2010

Buffet Wedding Toronto Recipies For Hot Buffet Wedding Menu?

Recipies for hot buffet wedding menu? - buffet wedding toronto

I am looking for some recipes from my wedding buffet, we want a hot buffet. I have some ideas in mind, with grilled vegetables, potatoes with garlic, the dish of beans or Mexican dish of beans, chicken tikka bites, onion Bahji size cocktail, exotic fruit salad or fruit on sticks, hot dogs served with bread basket.
I hope someone can like in a girlfriend to meet me and help its cheaper, but I want something else instead of the usual cakes and sandwiches. If someone one of your own recipes into account by the state. Some have, however, vegetarians! Thank you.

1 comments:

hushnowj... said...

Crock Pot Little Smokies (The people love her!)

2 packages of Little Smokies Cocktail Sausages
1 to 12 bottles of chili sauce
1 cup plum jam

All together in your slow cooker, set it over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.

Another Slow Cooker Recipes, it's good, it is a roast, a can of regular Coke and a bottle of ketchup in the crock pot and cook until the meat is set slightly apart with a fork.

Post a Comment