Saturday, December 26, 2009

Tummy Honey Butter Food Issue Please Help?

Food issue please help? - tummy honey butter

I can not seem to me in the throat weight of all that I can not stop, and I'm fat fat fat and makes me mad every time I have to lose shot this week has been my biggest binge purge / my life because I believe They have decided that I want more than any excesses of today was a big pig I had a leg of chicken with barbecue sauce and a piece of butter chicken sandwich with barbecue sauce, to fight then after 8 hours in the throat all the Danish donated Pizza and BBQ ribsand Pepsi Max - all courses thrw i, so I had on 3 Gorge toasted bread with honey butter, I was too lazy to throw the god dam this morning, I weighed 47.1 kg'm 164cm and God only knows how much I weigh now, I do not play enough to weigh what I weight 44 kg On a fat pig discusting please help me stop bingeing and diarrhea, I can not from my stomach or buttocks or thighs loose, then every time my stomach swells up, why vomit?

0 comments:

Post a Comment