Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bipolar Bipolar......?

Bipolar......? - bipolar

For about two and a half, I got very bad mood swings. At first I thought it was just a part of adolescence, but now I find it hard to believe.
For example:
I'm with my friends a good time, suddenly, I'm really angry against everything. I feel like I comfort, I weep, I can feel hopeless and that nobody loves me, I can do anything right, I for no reason, just ecstatic, laughing non stop, do not skip and be capable of going into force to stay. Then, suddenly, everything is closed, and I can not someone in my neighborhood, all the sounds from nowhere, I must, I can do something from people, and everything is closed. I have these feelings and more serious, and the little frightening is that they occur in any order and unexpected. I have bipolar, or something similar? How do I know? the fear of speaking the mother, but if I am a consultant?

0 comments:

Post a Comment