Sunday, December 27, 2009

Truck Insurance Quote Dump Truck Insurance Question.?

Dump truck insurance question.? - truck insurance quote

Hello searched wondered've driving a dump truck and maybe a point and a trailer, while the cost of insurance is a little steep. I am 22 years and currently has a Class B Vela. I drive a truck every day, goes straight back to Chicago and then I have 1 years driving experience already. Insurance quotes, we are quite steep. I have to admit a good ride, but I think it's because of my age, because if I would be 3 times cheaper 25 years. I was wondering if anyone has this problem before and if there are other possibilities had been around him or I am firmly on the political level until the age of 25 years. I am very new to this just wanted to know. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment